Terms and conditions of use
- By accessing this website, you agree that the Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Bengaluru/BASE will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of the information and the material contained in this website.
- The copyright of the material of the Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Bengaluru/BASE contained in this website belongs to and remains with the Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Bengaluru/BASE. If any user is interested to use the material of the Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Bengaluru/BASE featured in this Website, then, the user is required to take the permission from the Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Bengaluru/BASE. Nevertheless, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Users are requested to acknowledge appropriately for the material used.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Bengaluru/BASE and/or concerned wing(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Karnataka where planetarium is located.
- The Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Bengaluru/BASE does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at any point in time.